KaZAM’s v2s model offers our classic (and patented!) step-through frame design with footrest, along with air-filled tires for added traction and stability. This model is the perfect choice for children 3 years and up, offering a true bicycling experience.
KaZAM balance bikes offer a better alternative to training wheels, focusing on the most essential piece of learning to ride a bicycle-BALANCE! With KaZAM, kids learn at their own pace without fear of falling. Gone are the days of clunky, uneven training wheels, which focus only on pedaling. After all, balance is the hard part - pedaling is easy! With KaZAM, children develop balance and proper steering while at the same time build confidence and independence. Sit….Walk, Glide, Coast….Balance, KaZAM!
KaZAM is the only balance bike with a patented FOOTREST design. It is the key to success-for several reasons:
- KaZAM’s footrest is in the natural place where feet would be if coasting on a pedaled bike.
- This position helps them find their center of gravity, thereby enhancing their balance and easing the transition onto a pedaled bike.
- It’s more comfortable (and fun) than holding their legs off to the side.
- Having a footrest that is both comfortable and functional is important, as the child needs to experience lifting his/her feet off of the ground in order to truly develop the balance needed in order to ride a pedaled bike.
KaZAM balance bikes are quality made using real bicycle components and are meant to be passed down from child to child. Step-through frame allows for easy on/off, and KaZAM’s patented foot platform sets our balance bikes apart-allowing children to truly develop their balance and coordination once they’ve achieved the ‘coasting’ stage. Our footrest is in a natural position, similar to where their feet would be if coasting on a pedaled bike. Having a foot platform that is both comfortable and functional helps kids find their center of gravity and eases the transition onto a pedaled bike.
- Easy Step-in Patented Frame Design with Foot Rest
- Ergonomically Designed For Proper Feet Placement & Balance
- Adjustable Seat with Quick Release (Min: 14.0 inches; Max: 17.0 inches)
- Adjustable Handlebar Set (Min: 18.75 inches; Max: 20.75 inches)
- Durable Paint Finish
- 12 inch Air-Filled Tires with Steel Rims
- Metal Ball Bearing Headset Top & Bottom for Non-Friction, Easy Steering
- Limited Assembly Required
- Lightweight Frame: 9.9 LBS
- Weight Capacity: 60 LBS
- Ages 3+ Years
- Meets US Toy Standards For Children's Product Safety
- Available Colors: Red, Blue, Light Blue, Purple, Pink and Green
- Tools Included
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Product Dimensions: L: 34.5 x W: 4.5 x H: 19.75
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L: 32.68 x W: 6.5 H: 13.20 in.
- Shipping Carton Gross Weight: 12.6 LBS