KaZAM’s v2e model offers our classic (and patented!) step-through frame design with footrest, along with maintenance-free, puncture-resistant tires. No inner tube means never having to pump air! This model is perfect for use indoors as well as outdoors; and at just 8 lbs, its light weight makes it easier to maneuver for younger riders.
- Adjustable seat and handlebars-KaZAM accommodates children up to 5 years of age or 44” tall.
- Seat height adjusts on the spot - No tools required!
- Puncture-resistant, Maintenance-free EVA tires never need air
- Lightweight frame-8 lbs
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio-Platinum Award 2014
KaZAM balance bikes offer a better alternative to training wheels, focusing on the most essential piece of learning to ride a bicycle-BALANCE! With KaZAM, kids learn at their own pace without fear of falling. Gone are the days of clunky, uneven training wheels, which focus only on pedaling. After all, balance is the hard part - pedaling is easy! With KaZAM, children develop balance and proper steering while at the same time build confidence and independence.
Sit….Walk, Glide, Coast….Balance, KaZAM!
KaZAM is the only balance bike with a patented FOOTREST design. It is the key to success-for several reasons:
- KaZAM’s footrest is in the natural place where feet would be if coasting on a pedaled bike.
- This position helps them find their center of gravity, thereby enhancing their balance and easing the transition onto a pedaled bike.
- It’s more comfortable (and fun) than holding their legs off to the side.
- Having a footrest that is both comfortable and functional is important, as the child needs to experience lifting his/her feet off of the ground in order to truly develop the balance needed in order to ride a pedaled bike.